音樂

2016年2月4日 星期四

【GS1】Kei's CG: 一日模特兒 (中文翻譯)

Cloud: Sorry to make you wait! I brought the coffee!
Ah! Kei-kun...
東雲:讓你久等了!這是你點的咖啡!
咦!是珪君啊…

Kei: Cloud, you came at just the right time.
珪:東雲,你來得正是時候。

Cloud: Right time?
東雲:正是時候?

Camera: Ah, you're the girl from Alucard, right?
Sorry about this, but can you help us out?
攝影師:妳是在Alucard店裡打工的女孩,對吧?
不好意思,可以請妳幫個忙嗎?



Kei: My partner model couldn't make it.
珪:今天和我合作的模特兒不能來了。

Cloud: I see... Eh!? You want me to...?!
東雲:這樣啊…咦?也就是說你要我…?!

(東雲穿上模特兒的衣服。)

Kei: Cloud, you look...
珪:東雲,你看起來…

Cloud: Er, do I look weird?
(I've never worn these kind of clothes before...)
東雲:嗯…很奇怪嗎?
(我從來沒穿過這種類型的衣服啊……)


Kei: No, it's fine. Surprisingly, it suits you.
珪:一點也不,其實,還蠻適合你的。

Cloud: (Suits me, eh.)
東雲:(適合我…嗎?)

Camera: Hazuki-chan, put your arms around her, as if surrounding her with the wings of love. Yes, stay like that!
攝影師:葉月君,用手環抱著她,宛如用羽翼守護她。

(in a flash.)
(一陣閃光)

Camera: Isn't she a bit stiff? Your eyes need to look rosy, like you're being drowned in happiness.
攝影師:表情有些僵硬? 妳的眼神要散開,宛如醉入幸福之河的感覺。 

Cloud: R-Rosy, you say... I don't know how...
東雲:散開…我聽不懂你的意思…。

Kei: Don't look at the camera. Just space out. You know, the way you usually do.
You don't have to be nervous...
珪:眼睛別盯著攝影機,放空就好。這很簡單的,就像你平常做的那樣。不需要緊張。

Cloud: O-Okay...  Hm? The way I usually do?
東雲:好的…。  嗯?我平常有這樣子嗎?

Kei: Sometimes you just space out, right? Just do it like that.
珪:有的時候你會放空對吧?就像那樣。

Cloud: (Geez... I'm so nervous...)
Do I really...? Isn't that you, Kei-kun?
東雲:(天啊…真的好緊張…)
我有這樣嗎?那是珪君你常做的事情吧?

Kei: Me? Space out? When?
Hey, stay still.
珪:我?放空?什麼時候?

Cloud: All the time?
東雲:常常啊。

Kei: No way... No one on earth can focus as well as me.
珪:絕無可能,這個世界找不到像我一樣專心的人了。

Cloud: HAHA!
東雲:哈哈哈!

Camera: Yes, yes! That's the feeling! I got a good shot!
攝影師:就是這樣,很好的感覺,我捕捉到了好鏡頭!

Cloud: (Oh, I see! Kei-kun was trying to make me laugh by saying that...)
東雲:(噢,我懂了!珪君是想讓我做出攝影師要求的笑容所以才故意說這些的…)

Kei: Hm? What's wrong?
珪:嗯?怎麼了?

Cloud: Thank you. You're very kind.
東雲:謝謝你,你真的好溫柔。

Kei: A-Ah, hey. What are you saying all of a sudden...
珪:嗯…。突然說這個幹麻…

Cloud: Hun? Now Kei-chan got stiff?
(Maybe he's nervous...)
東雲:嗯?現在換珪君的身體僵硬了?
(也許他在害羞啊…)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
入手條件:在咖啡店打工,魅力達120以上,需與葉月好感喜歡以上時取得。

以上是為英化版Girl's side 1st Love(GS1)所作的中文翻譯。



沒有留言:

張貼留言