音樂

2016年1月19日 星期二

【GS3】Sweet Voice 彼の部屋:不二山 嵐

Sweet Voice His Room: Fujiyama Arashi
Tokimeki Memorial Girl’s Side 3 Premium Drama CD Track 05
English Translation

Hey, are you still looking at that album?

*sigh* You really like that thing.

*gets up and comes near you*


Don’t run away!

It would have been better looking at the album that way.

[0:40]

But, I’ll praise you for reacting so quickly.

Hmm? It would have been better not to surprise you?

Heh, it’s because you tell me not to creep up on you.

I understand. I’ll start doing it that way.

[1:09]

So? What do you find so cute about me when I was little?

That’s what you said earlier while looking at the album.

What’s so cute about that face? I don’t understand.

[1:30]

Then…what do you like about me now?

No, I want to hear it.

Heh, hmm..and?

Hmm..heh? Anything else?

…Stop.

[2:15]

That’s enough.

Anymore and I’ll get weird. (This part’s hard to translate, but he means like he won’t be able to hold back?)

Or rather, I already feel strange.

I won’t be able to let you go for a while.

You, too. Don’t let go.

Your answer?

Heh. Good.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
source:
http://trashotome.tumblr.com/post/57438616518/track-5-sweet-voice-fujiyama-arashi

沒有留言:

張貼留言