音樂

2016年1月19日 星期二

【GS3】Sweet Voice 彼の部屋:紺野 玉緒

Sweet Voice His Room: Konno Tamao
Tokimeki Memorial Girl’s Side 3 Premium Drama CD Track 07
English Translation

Hahaha well then, it’s gotten rather dark outside.

I’ll walk you home, so let’s go.

Oh..what’s wrong?



[0:28]

Look, if you don’t return, your family will worry, won’t they?

Sigh, then just a little longer.

[0:54]

Really, what’s the matter?

Did I perhaps do something to upset you?

Oh! What is it?

Haha, a secret? Alright.

Ah! Wa..!

[1:25]

*pats your back*

You’re a little spoiled today aren’t you? (amaenbou is impossible to properly translate, so just Google it.)

No, that’s not it. I’m really happy.

Though, I hope you’d consider time and place as well.

[1:55]

I love you.

The feeling of wanting to be closest to you-that hasn’t changed one bit.

[2:14]

Well then! Now, it’s your turn!

Heh, what do you mean what?

I want to hear how you feel. Will you tell me?

Yeah, I wonder why that is. When it’s with you, I open so easily.

[2:50]

Hey, tell me.

Well done. Haha.

How troubling. Even though I’m the one who said “just a little longer.”

[3:25]

I’ll apologize with you to your parents. So..not yet..I won’t let you go.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
source: http://trashotome.tumblr.com/post/57439704328/track-7-sweet-voice-konno-tamao-translation-so

沒有留言:

張貼留言