音樂

2016年1月19日 星期二

【GS3】Sweet Voice 彼の部屋:設楽 聖司

Sweet Voice His Room: Shitara Seiji
Tokimeki Memorial Girl’s Side 3 Premium Drama CD Track 08
English Translation

“Hm? Oh, is it that time already?”

*sigh*

“Okay. I’ll have them get the car ready, so wait here.”

*walking*


*picks up intercom phone*

*puts it back on the hook*

*walks back toward Bambi*

“What?”

*continues walking*

“If I call now, the car will be ready right away. Our driver is very professional like that.”

*still walking*

“Jeez.”

*walking closer*

*hugs Bambi*

*whispers in her ear* “I’m saying that I’m not letting you go home yet. Got it?”

*still hugging* “Shut up.”

*whispers in Bambi’s ear* “Is that wrong of me? I want to spoil you.”

*chuckles*

“You’re so warm…and soft…that I feel relaxed [when I hold you].”

“Just a little [longer]. If we separate now, we’ll have to start recharging(1) all over again.”

“Yeah.”

*laughs*

“If you feel like it, you should recharge too. I’ll let you do it whenever you want.”

*chuckles*

“All right. Charge complete.”

*switches to left side*

“Only half of it anyway.”

*whispers in ear* “Next is this side.”

*irritated sigh*

*pulls back*

“Stupid, don’t laugh. You do it too.”

“Put your arms here.” *drapes Bambi’s arms around him*

“Put your head here.” *rests Bambi’s head on his shoulder*

“This is much better. We have to do it like this or we’ll never finish recharging today.”

*pulls Bambi closer*

*whispers in ear* “Closer.”

*sighs*

“Yeah, that’s right.”

*chuckles*

“For now, it seems like it’ll be a while before the driver has any work to do.”

*kisses Bambi*

(1) He literally says charging (as in electronics). I assume he’s just being cute here by saying that holding you is his way of getting energy <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
source: http://the-fury-is-ours.tumblr.com/post/52126824815/sweet-voice-%E5%BD%BC%E3%81%AE%E9%83%A8%E5%B1%8B%E8%A8%AD%E6%A5%BD%E8%81%96%E5%8F%B8-translation

沒有留言:

張貼留言