音樂

2016年1月19日 星期二

【GS3】Sweet Voice 彼の部屋:新名 旬平

Sweet Voice His Room: Niina Junpei
Tokimeki Memorial Girl’s Side 3 Premium Drama CD Track 06
English Translation

Sorry for the wait! Oh?

Are you sleeping? *sigh*

Red riding hood, it’s the wolf~


[0:27]

Won’t get up?

Geez, this girl. There’s a limit to being defenseless.

Hmm..fufufu

Hey, wake up. If you don’t…I’ll eat you.

GROWL!

[1:00]

Good morning, red riding hood.

Move over a little. That’s good.

This is nice, isn’t it?

Then, I’ll be your pillow. Here, put your head here. Okay.

[1:38]

Your so sleepy. It’s fine, sleep.

Me? I’ll watch your cute sleeping face.

It’s fine~ I mean, you’re always looking at my face.

Hehe nope, I won’t let you go!

[2:00]

Eh? Ah! No..wait..stop! Hahaha that tickles!

Seriously, I can’t..! Haha Sorry! I said sorry! I’m really sorry!

Geez, I told you that was bad!

[2:25]

Fine, have it your way.

In exchange..*kiss* Hehehe~

Thanks for the meal.

Now that we’ve had the main, let’s move on to dessert.

Right, Senpai? Hehe~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
soruce: http://trashotome.tumblr.com/post/57439076299/track-6-sweet-voice-niina-junpei-translation

沒有留言:

張貼留言